Hi friends! If you’re not following the Feast of Tabernacles celebration going on in Jerusalem, I encourage you to catch some of the action! The Feast events are sponsored by my good friends at the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem. Events are live streamed here.
Meanwhile, ICEJ recently released the October issue of Word from Jerusalem and I believe it is one of the best issues I have read! You will find these articles and more:
- Jerusalem’s Prophetic Connections to the Ends of the Earth – this article chronicles ICEJ Executive Director’s journey to Fiji and details the end of Gentile rule.
- The Battle for Jerusalem – the literal and spiritual battleground during the the Six Day War and reunification of Jerusalem.
- Aliyah after Arrival – a look at the difficulties faced by some Ethiopians Jews after aliyah to Israel.
- Outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Caesarea – the incredible story of the Holy Spirit breaking into the Gentile world for the first time.
- Does Israel Receive the Most US Foreign Aid? – the answer is no, but read this article to understand!
You will be blessed by this issue! Shabbat Shalom!