The ICEJ has produced a special “Feast Edition” of Word from Jerusalem, highlighting the inspiring messages, sights and sounds of the recently completed Feast of Tabernacles, and a look at many of the life-impacting projects ICEJ has sponsored over the past several months. For insight into the ministry being done in Israel on behalf of Christians everywhere, check out this edition!
Just a few days ago we focused on aliyah (return to the homeland) of Ethiopian Jews. Today, I want to share the latest edition of Word from Jerusalem from the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, as this issue showcases the desire of Ethiopian Jews to reach Israel.
In it, you will find:
- First Fruits of the Great Aliyah – Dr Jurgen Buhler’s feature article explains why the manifestation of first fruits in this modern-day aliyah points to a plentiful harvest
- Journey of Dreams – the story of Ethiopian aliyah
- Aliyah from Russia – why over 1,000,000 Russian Jews have returned to Israel
- Instability on Israel’s Borders – reports from Israel’s northern and southern borders, as well as the conflict with Iran
- How have the Jewish People Survived Against All Odds? – an answer to the question!
Read those and other interesting articles here:
The latest issue of Word from Jerusalem is out and well worth reading. In it, you will find articles such as:
- Israel at 70 – ICEJ President Jurgen Buhler’s article describing incredible developments (including the increase in Christ-followers) in the Middle East
- The Biblical mandate to bless Israel
- Incredible ministry updates regarding holocaust survivors and more
- What Sets Israel apart from Other Nations? – ICEJ-US Director Susan Michael’s article answering that important question
Here it is. Enjoy!
From terror tunnels to rocket attacks to fire kites and explosive balloons, Israelis living in the area around the Gaza Strip continue to endure. This month’s edition of Word from Jerusalem details the response of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem. President Jurgen Buhler shares an interesting fact about Israelis living in that chaotic area:
“On our recent visit to the area, our team was astonished to see the resilience of the local inhabitants. Personally, I was concerned that many people would begin to leave the area, but I was surprised to hear that most communities along Gaza are growing! Kfar Aza, for example, is building housing units for 40 more families to join the community. This represents an increase of 30 percent, a remarkable growth rate for a small border Kibbutz in the midst of troublesome times.”
~Jurgen Buhler, ICEJ President
Other articles include:
- The Battle for Truth – the eschatological battle between Satan and the Kingdom of God over who controls the airwaves
- The Journey of Dreams – the return of the lost tribes of Israel
- Quiet Desperation in Ukraine – the surge of Ukrainian aliyah due to oppression of the Russian government
- Future Proofing Israel and Reaching the Younger Generations – helping Israel maintain a qualitative edge
- How Should Christians Respond to Israel’s Calling – 5 Scriptural principals Christians should know
Enjoy those articles and more in this month’s edition.