Just a few days ago we focused on aliyah (return to the homeland) of Ethiopian Jews. Today, I want to share the latest edition of Word from Jerusalem from the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, as this issue showcases the desire of Ethiopian Jews to reach Israel.
In it, you will find:
- First Fruits of the Great Aliyah – Dr Jurgen Buhler’s feature article explains why the manifestation of first fruits in this modern-day aliyah points to a plentiful harvest
- Journey of Dreams – the story of Ethiopian aliyah
- Aliyah from Russia – why over 1,000,000 Russian Jews have returned to Israel
- Instability on Israel’s Borders – reports from Israel’s northern and southern borders, as well as the conflict with Iran
- How have the Jewish People Survived Against All Odds? – an answer to the question!
Read those and other interesting articles here: