Zionist Organization of America President Morton Klein stated the obvious (but ignored):
“Jerusalem is not holy to Muslims…enough with this lie!”
~Arutz Sheva, 3/16/2018
Consider these facts Klein pointed out in the above-referenced article:
- Jerusalem was Israel’s capital under King David 3,000 years ago, and has never been the capital of any other country.
- When the Arabs conquered Israel in 716 AD, Ramla became their capital, not Jerusalem.
- Jewish holy books mention Jerusalem 700 times. It is not mentioned in the Qur’an even once.
- Arabs have never cared enough to invest in Jerusalem.
- When Jordan controlled Jerusalem between 1948-1967, everything of importance was built in Amman, not Jerusalem.
- During that time, Jerusalem became a slum, lacking water, electricity and plumbing,
No matter how you slice it, the land belongs to Israel. (See 8 Principles Regarding Israel and Her Land) However, that doesn’t mean there will be no challenges. Let’s pray for Jews to live in righteousness in their land so they may reap the benefits of God’s full promise to them!