History teaches a very clear lesson: those who come against and curse Israel simply do not survive. Think about:
- The ancient Amorites, Canaanites, Jebusites…and all the other “ites!” Where are they today? Extinct.
- How about the Assyrians and Babylonians who took Israel captive and exiled the Jewish people?
- Remember Haman…the guy who planned to wipe out the Jews? Read the book of Esther to hear about what happened to him.
- The Greeks and Romans, as “world empires” even took their shots at Israel, yet not only failed, but are a shell of what they once were.
- Who can forget Hitler? Even after eliminating 6 million Jews, he could not destroy them. Yet, he and the German Third Reich became an ash heap.
So, what of today’s enemies? What will happen to Iran? To Hamas? To the Palestinians? What will happen to those who work to divide the land and conquer or scatter the people? Joel 3:2 tells us exactly what will happen to them:
I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land.
God’s judgment is coming upon those who “touch the apple of God’s eye” (Zechariah 2:8), and it is clearly explained in this 3-minute video. Enjoy!