I’ll never forget my first time in Israel!
- I sat on the rocks on the shores of Tabgha, imagining what it was like to be a Jewish fishermen when Jesus came along and said, “Follow Me!”
- I looked out over Mt Carmel where Elijah soaked an altar in water to prove to the Baal’s that God can miraculously send down fire on the soggiest of altars.
- We walked the narrow streets of ancient Capernaum where the woman in need of healing reached through the crowd to touch the hem of the Savior’s garment in order to be healed.
- Our group gathered on the southern steps of Temple Mount, knowing we were standing on the very steps Jesus would have walked to enter the Temple.
- We huddled in the Garden of Gethsemane and stood solemnly in the dungeon in which Jesus was held prior to His crucifixion, considering the agony He endured in those places.
- We saw the empty tomb, and our voices joined those from nations around the world at the Garden Tomb as we rejoiced in the Risen Savior.
Those sites and so many others etched indelible images on the canvas of my mind and caused my Bible to come alive! I can’t open it without the supernatural reality of the places, the people and the miracles taking on new life that was birthed as I walked where Jesus walked! I’ve been back many times, and it never ceases to amaze me.
If you have never been to Israel, it is impossible to grasp the reality of what happens when you go there. If you have been there, you know how powerful the experience is! Those who go are forever changed!
That’s why I have put together the EXPERIENCE ISRAEL TOUR. If you are a believer and a follower of Jesus Christ, this is your chance to make the life-changing journey. This is a customized tour, limited to only 30 people, and we worked diligently to make it the most affordable tour possible. Gather your family and friends and come join us November 13-24, 2019. For information and to register, click here:
Private Message via Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LookingfortheBlessedHope