Some see Israel…others EXPERIENCE ISRAEL!
NOTE: The February-March tour has been postponed until fall. Once details are worked out, information will appear here! If you were not registered for this trip, but are interested in going in October or November, please email Looking4theBlessedHope@gmail.com to let us know of your interest.
Back by popular demand! Gather your family and friends and join us February 19 – March 3, 2021 for a life-changing journey to Israel, where your Bible comes to life as we explore the actual settings of Jesus’ teachings and ministry. Beyond that, you will EXPERIENCE ISRAEL by engaging the people and the culture in ways typical tours do not. Teacher/pastor John Kelley will lead us in Bible study at many sights, and I am honored to be your tour host!
Imagine sailing the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the storm, seeing Capernaum where so many of Jesus’ miracles took place, gazing across the Kidron Valley from the Mount of Olives where Jesus spent intimate time with His disciples, and entering the Garden Tomb to see for yourself that He is risen! Being onsite where Biblical accounts took place will cause your Bible to go from black and white to full living color! You will never read it the same and you will never be the same!
In addition, you will EXPERIENCE ISRAEL as we:
- Engage Arab, Palestinian and Messianic Jewish pastors who are doing incredible work in the name of Jesus
- Attend a Messianic worship service
- Explore a factory where Palestinians and Jews work peacefully side-by-side
- Visit Holocaust survivors to hear their stories and share our love
- Venture to an IDF military outpost and hang out with soldiers (they love snacks!)
- Participate in the Jewish celebration of Purim
- …and much more!
Again, we have made the trip affordable without sacrificing the quality such an investment deserves. The tour package and flights will be booked separately, helping to reduce costs and provide options for upgrades, use of personal travel vouchers, and seat selection. Total costs start at less than $3,500 and here is the breakdown:
- Group airfare from Phoenix: under $1,000/person
- Land package:
- First 10 to register and fly with the group: $2,500 (SOLD OUT)
- Second 10 to register and fly with the group: $2,600 (Only a few spots left)
- Third 10 to register and fly with the group: $2,650
- Those not flying with the group: $2,650
These costs significantly eclipse tours of similar length and quality of accommodations. Land package is per person, based on double occupancy. For those who prefer to fly separately from the group, you must either arrive before the group or make your own arrangements to get from the airport to the hotel.
Land package includes:
- Eleven nights accommodation in a double room (single rooms available for a supplemental fee)
- Daily breakfast and dinner while in Israel, plus a special fish lunch near the Sea of Galilee
- Ten touring days (one more than normal!) with a certified, English-speaking Messianic guide
- Air-conditioned luxury tour bus
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
Instructions for booking your flight with the group will be provided upon tour registration. If you wish to join us from other places, you are welcome to come to Phoenix to join the group flight or meet us in Tel Aviv.
Click the button above to register, or click below to view the itinerary and meet your teacher (Pastor John Kelley) and host (Kym Varner).
Private Message via Facebook:
Looking forward to seeing you in Israel in 2021!