Some see Israel…others EXPERIENCE ISRAEL!
After failing to launch in early-2021 due to COVID, we’re happy to announce our next EXPERIENCE ISRAEL TOUR, now scheduled for October 2-14, 2021! Registration is now open, but only a limited number of seats are available!
This will be a life-changing journey to Israel, where your Bible comes to life as we explore the actual settings of Jesus’ teachings and ministry. Beyond that, you will EXPERIENCE ISRAEL by engaging the people and the culture in ways typical tours do not. Teacher/pastor John Kelley will lead us in Bible study at many sights, and I am honored to be your tour host!
Imagine sailing the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the storm, seeing Capernaum where so many of Jesus’ miracles took place, gazing across the Kidron Valley from the Mount of Olives where Jesus spent intimate time with His disciples, and entering the Garden Tomb to see for yourself that He is risen! Being onsite where Biblical accounts took place will cause your Bible to go from black and white to full living color! You will never read it the same and you will never be the same!
In addition, you will EXPERIENCE ISRAEL as we:
- Engage Arab, Palestinian and Messianic Jewish pastors who are doing incredible work in the name of Jesus
- Attend a Messianic worship service
- Explore a factory where Palestinians and Jews work peacefully side-by-side
- Visit a home for Holocaust survivors to hear the stories and share our love
- Venture to an IDF military outpost and hang out with soldiers (they love snacks!)
- …and much more!
Once again, we have made the trip affordable without sacrificing the quality such an investment deserves. The tour package and flights will be booked separately, helping to reduce costs and provide options for upgrades, use of personal travel vouchers, and seat selection.
- Group airfare from Phoenix: TBD in 2022
- Land package:
- Those flying with the group from Phoenix: TBD in 2022
- Those flying separately from the group: TBD in 2022
These costs significantly eclipse tours of similar length and quality of accommodations. Land package is per person, based on double occupancy. For those who prefer to fly separately from the group, plan to either arrive before the group or make your own arrangements to get from the airport to the hotel.
Land package includes:
- Eleven nights accommodation in a double room (single rooms available for a supplemental fee)
- Daily breakfast and dinner while in Israel, plus a special fish lunch near the Sea of Galilee
- Ten touring days (one more than normal!) with a certified, English-speaking Messianic guide
- Air-conditioned luxury tour bus
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
Instructions for booking your flight with the group will be provided upon tour registration. If you wish to join us from other places, you are welcome to come to Phoenix to join the group flight or meet us in Tel Aviv.
Click below to register, view the itinerary, or meet your teacher (Pastor John Kelley) and host (Kym Varner).
Private Message via Facebook:
Looking forward to seeing you in Israel in 2021!