The 2019 tour has come and gone, and was more thrilling than we imagined! Check back often, as we’re exploring options and, Lord willing, may return to Israel in 2021!
Visitors to Israel can see Israel…or EXPERIENCE Israel!
Come experience Israel with us!
On November 13-24, 2019 we will embark on the journey of a lifetime that will cause your Bible to come alive as we explore the physical settings of Jesus’ teachings and ministry. You will also EXPERIENCE ISRAEL by engaging the people and the culture in ways typical tours do not. I am honored to be your host, and excited to welcome beloved guest teacher/pastor John Kelley to the teaching team!
Imagine sailing on the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the storm, seeing Capernaum where so many of Jesus’ miracles took place, gazing across the Kidron Valley from the Mount of Olives where Jesus spent intimate time with His disciples, and entering the Garden Tomb to see for yourself that He is risen indeed! Seeing those sights with your own eyes will cause your Bible to come alive in a whole new way! You will never be the same!
In addition, you will EXPERIENCE ISRAEL as we:
- Meet Arab, Palestinian and Messianic Jewish pastors who are followers of Jesus and lead their congregations likewise
- Attend a Messianic worship service
- Explore a factory where Palestinians and Jews work peacefully side-by-side
- Visit Holocaust survivors to hear their stories and share our love
- Tour an IDF military base
- …and much more!
We worked diligently to make this trip as affordable as possible without sacrificing the quality such an investment deserves. Total cost of the tour is only $3,500, significantly eclipsing tours of similar length and quality of accommodations. (In fact, my first trip to Israel in 2008 was more costly!)
That cost includes:
- Airfare from Phoenix (though we can make arrangements for connections from other cities around the world)
- Eleven nights accommodation in a double room (single rooms available for a supplemental fee)
- Daily breakfast and dinner, plus a special fish lunch near the Sea of Galilee, while in Israel
- Nine touring days with a certified, English-speaking Messianic guide
- Air conditioned luxury tour bus
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
Click on the button above to register, or click below to view the itinerary, meet our host and special guest teacher, or make a payment.
Still have questions?
Private Message via Facebook:
We only have space for 4 more, so invite your family and friends
and let’s fill it up!