2018 was an incredible year in Israel. From world-class innovation in technology to humanitarian achievements to huge celebrations to a record-breaking year in tourism (4 million visited!), Israel had a big 70th year of existence.
While we may not be big fans of every invention, Israel continued to innovate and inspire the world. Let’s end 2018 by looking back at some of those incredible Israeli gifts to the world.
On a personal note, thanks for following along in 2018. Looking for the Blessed Hope exists to:
- Study God’s Word to understand God’s plan of the end times.
- Examine Biblical evidence of the Jewish roots of Christianity.
- Encourage the Bride of Christ (believers in Jesus Christ) to live in perpetual readiness for the coming of the Bridegroom (the return of Jesus).
- View current events relevant to the Middle East through the lens of Scripture.
- Share news in and of Israel that is of interest to those who love God’s chosen land and His chosen people.
I am humbled and thankful to have you along for the ride and I pray Looking for the Blessed Hope is a blessing to you.
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.~Titus 2:11-13 (Emphasis mine)
Happy New Year to all!