The anticipated US Embassy move to Jerusalem has made worldwide news. Indeed, it is a newsworthy event. However, did you know that you already have an embassy in Jerusalem? Indeed, when all nations were pulling their embassies out of Jerusalem in the 1980’s, the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem moved in!
For about 40 years, ambassadors of Christ have stood with Israel, in Jerusalem, at the ICEJ! If you are a Christian, YOU have an embassy in the Holy City!
As you may know, the ICEJ publishes Word from Jerusalem, a magazine sharing news of current events from a Biblical perspective and updating us on the work of the Embassy. But did you know they produce both a “global” issue as well as a US edition? (They also publish specific issues in a few other countries as well.) In this issue of the “global” edition, you will find:
- Restored for Destruction – ICEJ President Jurgen Buhler shares an alternate view of “the time of Jacob’s trouble.” (Study for yourself to discern whether or not you agree with this view!)
- The Miracle of Israel’s Rebirth – the miracle of a nation’s rebirth, only 3 years after their near destruction.
- Haifa Home Expansion – news on the planned addition to the home for Holocaust survivors, operated by the ICEJ.
- Playing Defence – an update on provision of bomb shelters in areas near the Gaza Strip.
- Choosing to Remember – a visit to Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
- Update on Protests in Iran
Check out those articles and more here:
The March issue of the US edition contains articles such as:
- Three incredible reports on ICEJ’s involvement in “Operation Good Neighbor.”
- ICEJ Donates New Bomb Shelters
- No Time to Lose – helping Holocaust survivors before its too late.
- Expanding and Uniting – increasing number of ICEJ branches worldwide.
- How Can We Help Palestinian Refugees
Find all that and more here: