While the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles will draw to a close at sundown tonight, the ICEJ-sponsored Feast of Tabernacles celebration has come to an end. Having drawn thousands of Christians from almost 100 nations to Jerusalem for the celebration, about a quarter million more watched the live stream or recordings from the festive event.
When you draw Christians from around the world together, it is not your old-fashioned, sit-in-a-pew and listen to a preacher scenario! Worship teams from places such as Brazil, Fiji and, yes, Israel took the stage to lead in worship, and messages were delivered from an international cast of speakers. The “flavors” were as varied as neopolitan ice cream, but they all had one thing in common: they love Jesus Christ!
If you missed out on the international flare of worship, teaching and just plain ‘ol loving and supporting Israel, why not catch some of the recorded events! Most are fairly lengthy (usually over 2 hours), but search around…you may find something interesting. Or, watch the highlights from each day. Here was the lineup:
- Night 1 – October 6, 2017: Opening Celebration at Ein Gedi (Speaker: Angus Buchan, South Africa)
- Night 2 – October 7, 2017: Parade of Nations (Speaker: ICEJ President, Juergen Buehler, Germany)
- Night 3 – October 8, 2017: The Jerusalem Call (Special Guests)
- Night 4 – October 9, 2017: Celebration (Speaker: Rene Terra Nova, Brazil)
- Night 5 – October 10, 2017: Israeli Guest Night (Speaker: Juha Ketola, Finland)
All are available free of charge here. (Click “Videos” or “Live Streaming”) Enjoy…then why not plan to visit Israel for the 2018 Feast of Tabernacles!