Mark your calendar and spread the news! We’re going to Israel October 2-14, 2021!
COVID robbed us of our previously-scheduled tour in February 2021, but we’re back and better than ever! In those quiet, shut-in months, we worked diligently with our partners in Israel to put together a fantastic itinerary. We’ll see all the major sites, and will study God’s Word right where it was written! We will also EXPERIENCE ISRAEL by:
- Engaging Arab, Palestinian and Messianic Jewish pastors who are doing incredible work in the name of Jesus
- Attending a Messianic worship service
- Exploring a factory where Palestinians and Jews work peacefully side-by-side
- Visiting a home for Holocaust survivors to hear the stories and share our love
- Venturing to an IDF military outpost and hanging out with soldiers (they love snacks!)
- Walking the streets and marketplaces of ancient and modern Israel
- …and much more!
Tours are limited to 30-35 guests and will definitely sell out. Previously-registered tour guests are back with us, but we have a few seats still available. We would love to put you and your family or friends in those seats! We have cut out the middle man, so costs of the tour are very reasonable. Here is some information about the tour:
Monthly trip planning meetings (including Zoom, for those outside the Phoenix AZ area) will begin soon, so take advantage of the opportunity and jump on board! See you soon!