Hi friends! The final installment of our 7-part video series on the Iran nuclear deal is a sobering one. I want to share several resources with you, in hopes that you will take the time to learn just a bit more about the danger facing the world…particularly Israel…today.
- The Big Lie – I strongly encourage you to read Susan Michael’s blog, drawing inferences from the Nazi extermination of the Jews to what we see in our world today.
- The World Remains Silent by Lior Akerman – The Jewish people are feeling alone, and with their backs to the wall. Any action they take will inevitably cause them to be accuse of war crimes or worse.
- Genesis 12:3: I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse.
- Psalm 122:6-9: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. May peace be within your walls, And prosperity within your palaces. For the sake of my brothers and my friends, I will now say, “May peace be within you.For the sake of the house of the Lord our God,I will seek your good.
- Joel 3:2: I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations;
And they have divided up My land.
Have we learned nothing from history? Will we watch it repeat itself? Will this generation be known as the generation who bought “the big lie” once again? Will we neglect to bless Israel? Will we see judgment brought upon our land?
I don’t know the answers to those questions, but I am confident of this: our God is a prayer-hearing, prayer-answering, miracle-working God and He longs to hear from us! So, speak up! Sometimes it seems that we pray in vain. Does God really hear us? Are we at the point of no return? Will God fail to answer?
Believers, I am fully convinced of this: If not for the prayers of His saints, our Lord would already have lifted His hand of favor and blessing from our land. After all, He tells us to humble ourselves and pray and seek His face…and He will hear from heaven! (2 Chronicles 7:14) We often pray that prayer as if it is some distant, in the future, “Gee, I hope He’ll do this” kind of prayer. Did you ever stop to consider that He actually hears and answers those prayers! What can explain the fact that we have “gotten away with” almost 60 MILLION murders of unborn children? Why has God not taken action against a morally sick and perverse society? Well, no one has “gotten away with” anything. Judgment will ultimately come. However, He honors the prayers of you and me, and I believe He has relented just as He did when a few righteous people were found in Sodom! The time of His return (and ultimate judgment) has not come yet because He is still bringing people into the Kingdom of God! So, keep praying, friends! He is listening….He hears us…He is answering us…and He has the power to turn things around if He so desires! Never lose heart!
Remember this: In God’s sovereignty, things are NOT falling apart…they are falling into place! One day soon, He will return. Let’s be found faithful when He does!