Several weeks ago I suggested that the election of French President Emmanuel Macron carried overtones of One World Order. As time goes on, more evidence is seeping through Macron’s words and actions.
One World Order is a mantra of the antichrist, but I want to be clear that, while the more I learn of Macron, the more evidence I see the spirit of antichrist, it is too early to know who “the” antichrist is. After all, 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-10 teaches us that the Holy Spirit restrains the “lawless one,” and we know that the Holy Spirit dwells in believers. (1 Corinthians 6:19) Therefore, the man of lawlessness (antichrist) will be revealed only when Jesus comes to snatch (rapture) believers in Christ from the earth!
It is no secret that Macron desires to fill the leadership vacuum in Europe, and talk from within Macron’s administration centers on a strong European Union and “one voice, one army, one economy.” Likewise, Macron has come from the bowels of the Illuminati, and, at 39-years-old, is already well ensconced in the financial and economic engine powered by world banking leaders.
So what should we expect?
- Cooperation and coordination with the Pope and his message of tolerance and One World Religion.
- Concerted efforts to gather the nations of Europe into a tight coalition, under the same leadership. (One World Government)
- “Globalist” initiatives, such as climate change, intended to rally the world together on a major issue. (One World Order)
- Efforts to bring about a single currency throughout the EU. (One World Economy)
- Increasing charisma in attempts to get young and old alike to support the ideas of One World Government, One World Economy, One World Order and One World Religion.
Those things are taking shape right now, so keep your eyes open, my friends, and be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. (Matthew 24:44)