Today’s the day, friends. The Supreme Court of the United States is hearing arguments right now in the Dobbs v Jackson Women’s Health Organization. This case has the potential to overturn Roe v Wade and help put an end to the mass infanticide (murder of pre-born babies) in our nation.
In reality, there are two very important question at stake:
- Can one deny life without denying the Life-giving, Creator God?
- If our nation denies God so blatantly once again, how can we expect His hand of blessing to continue to rest on America?
Believers, there has never been a more critical issue needing our prayers. Evil and deception pervade the hearts and minds of many. Please join believers and followers of Jesus Christ across our nation in prayer that the message of LIFE penetrates the hearts and minds of our Supreme Court Justices!
Pray specifically for:
- Clarity and well-stated arguments by the team arguing the case. (Mississippi’s Attorney General, Alliance Defending Freedom, and others make up the team.)
- Honesty in the hearts and minds of the Justices, and the courage to stand for truth. There is honestly no truthful way to deny that life begins long before a baby is born.
- The peace of God to rule and reign in Washington DC and our nation. A decision is not expected until mid-summer, but it could ignite a firestorm. Pray for the peace of God to supernaturally intervene.
I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.~Deuteronomy 30:19