Some see Israel…others EXPERIENCE ISRAEL!
EXPERIENCE ISRAEL with us February 24 – March 7, 2024, and watch your Bible come to life as we explore the actual settings where Jesus lived His earthly life, ministered to multitudes, then sacrificed His life for our sins before rising again that wonderful Resurrection Day! We’ll walk where He walked, be taught where He taught, and feel the emotions of His death, burial and resurrection right where it all took place. Beyond that, Israel’s rich history will open up before us, and we will engage the people and culture of Israel in ways other tours do not.
On this unique tour, you will EXPERIENCE ISRAEL as we:
- Visit a home for Holocaust survivors to hear their stories and share our love
- Engage Arab, Palestinian and Messianic Jewish pastors who are doing incredible work in the name of Jesus
- Venture to an IDF military outpost, hang out with soldiers (they love snacks!) and hear of the work they do to keep Israel safe
- Attend a Messianic worship service
- Explore a factory where Palestinians and Jews work peacefully side-by-side
- …and much more!
Eliminating the middleman and stripping away unnecessary expenses makes the trip affordable, without sacrificing the quality such an investment deserves…and we get rave reviews!
Land package: $3,170 per person and includes:
- Eleven nights accommodation in a double room (single rooms available for a supplemental fee – see itinerary for pricing)
- Daily breakfast and dinner while in Israel, plus a special fish lunch near the Sea of Galilee
- Ten touring days (1-3 days longer than most tours!) with a certified, English-speaking Messianic guide
- Air-conditioned luxury tour bus
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
For a Limited Time Only: Registered groups of 4 or more receive a discount of $150/seat. The number of discounted seats is limited, so register your group early! (A deposit of $200/person is required to register.) Experiencing Israel is truly a fantastic friends/family adventure, so round up young and old and join us as a group!
Airfare is not included, and cost varies according to where flights originate. The group will meet in Tel Aviv, though your trip leader is available to assist in booking flights (from anywhere in the world) and will contact you upon registration.
Have questions or need information about this tour? Send us a message: