Join us November 13-24, 2019 for a customized tour of Israel that goes beyond sightseeing to EXPERIENCING Israel! Whether it is your first or tenth trip to Israel, you will be blessed as we engage the people and the culture in ways typical tours do not. For example, in addition to seeing major sights, we will:
- Meet with Arab, Palestinian and Messianic Jewish pastors who are followers of Jesus and lead their congregations likewise
- Attend a Messianic worship service
- Explore a factory where Palestinians and Jews work happily side-by-side
- Visit Holocaust survivors to hear their stories and share our love
- Tour an IDF military base
- …and much more!
We worked diligently to make this trip as affordable as possible without losing the quality such an investment deserves. The total cost of the tour is only $3,450 (including airfare from Phoenix). Search around for similar tours in length and quality of accommodations, and you will find much higher price tags. (In fact, this trip costs less than my first trip to Israel in 2008!)
For specific tour information and registration, click on:
Private Message via Facebook: facebook.com/LookingfortheBlessedHope
We have space for 30, so invite your family and friends
and let’s fill it up!